Friday, May 12, 2006

My boy Chris is alright

I've refrained from writing anything about "American Idol" until now. I was a bit peeved that my "idol", Chris Daughtry, was booted Wednesday night. Well, I'm happy to say that things have turned out simply alright for him. It sounds like he'll be the new front man for Fuel. Um, has that ever happened to an American idol contestant? The dude is going to front an established band. Forget Bo or Constantine, this guy is about to be the lead singer for a "successful" band (I put successful in quotes only because I really don't know how "successful" the band really is. I know the band, own their albums, like their music but I'm no judge for successful). Way to go Chris! Whatever this guy decides to do, either take the gig with Fuel or start his own band, you will find his songs on my ipod. I do have to say, I hope Chris learns to do something other than his death ray stare. He's very intense and at times I thought his head was going to explode. You go boy!

2 Comments:

Blogger evolver said...

Its a great gig to have landed, when you consider that even some of the winners have fallen off of the map, like Ruben.

May 15, 2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

I'd agree with you about falling off the map but my wife tells me they are all doing just fine and that they have songs all over the radio. I suppose she's right since I rarely listen to the radio. My dial is constantly set to sports talk.

May 16, 2006 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home