Thursday, April 27, 2006

100th post

I hope no one is expecting great and wonderful things from my 100th post. I'm not even certain this is #100. My dashboard said I have 99 posts but does that count the drafts? Ah, who cares, no need to over think this post. It's number 100! Has it come a long way, possibly. For awhile, I crammed sports into the post until I decided to move all that talk into another blog, which I hardly ever write in:( Lately, I haven't written much simply because I don't have much to say. Heck, I don't even have a lot to report on in my life. There have been developments which at some point I will share so I can officially send out my thoughts into the cosmos. News flash, I think I opened something up at work I shouldn't have because I randomly get popups. It's so annoying. Not too mention I totally disregarded a helpful note in an email sent to me yesterday saying the email is not work safe. Naturally I opened the email, froze for a second and turned off my monitor. The sly cat that I am, I right clicked my mouse and prayed silently that the special slide show had closed. To my delight, it did close and disaster was adverted. For the curious ones, lets just say the slide show was a man laying in a hospital bed surrounded by some very attentive nurses. I should have know that the email wasn't work safe considering the source of the email. Former soccer mates usually send something very manly and it's normally no where near the tameness of the dial soap commercials for the oil can - "I'm a man, yes I am."

Well, that's all folks. Sorry I don't have any tall tales to tell right now. In time I will and hopefully you all will enjoy the story. Until next time....

3 Comments:

Blogger evolver said...

Well I know some stuff's been going on. I know you bought bikes. :-)

April 27, 2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

Very true. I plan to bust out the bike again this weekend. I'm thinking about entering the annual bike to work day, though it's a very long ride to DC and it's only two weeks away. Yikes!

April 27, 2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger mscamille said...

That's a crackhead idea, but more power to you (no, no bitter here).

May 02, 2006 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home