Monday, March 20, 2006

No spoilers here

Well, we finally made it out to the theater to see a movie. My wife probably thought I was such a pain in the ass for constantly pushing to see "V for Vendetta" on Sunday. Let's just say the movie rocked! It probably won't win any awards and it most likely won't set any box office records, but I highly recommend seeing the movie as quickly as possible. If my wife or anyone else were to ask me "hey lets go see V for Vendetta now," I'd drop everything to see it again. The movie is that good. I'd see it multiple times and be first in line when it comes out on DVD. Well, not first in line and I know I sound manic right now but you just have to go see the movie. Why would you want to see a movie that doesn't have completely mind-blowing special effects, nor Oscar worthy performances? Well you'll have to see for yourself and trust me. Here, I'll help you out, go to Fandango and buy your tickets now!!

2 Comments:

Blogger evolver said...

I haven't seen it yet. I'm fixing to drag my brother in law, if he comes into town.

March 29, 2006 11:13 PM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

I hope you enjoy the movie!!

March 31, 2006 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home