Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Vote for Ted

I have started a campaign and it simply involves helping me attain the necessary votes in order to improve my chances of winning. The prize, a trip to the UK with four friends to visit the set of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and also to meet the cast. So visit this site and vote TedB531. Remember, you're not just helping me, your improving your chances of coming with me, as long as I win. I'll be adding this to my side bar.

Side note - Someone named Nikki already has 2,008 votes. Man, I'm so behind.

2 Comments:

Blogger mscamille said...

I don't think you have the right website listed...

March 07, 2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

Oh, it's the right site. I forgot to mention that you have to register. It's dumb...I know.

March 10, 2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home