Friday, February 03, 2006

I love this answer

The joys of Yahoo answers. I love to contribute to the endless questions that really don't have any definitive answers. Really, all questions have answers but the great deal of questions about controversial topics depend on personal beliefs. My lastest contribution:

Is my marriage valid?
We had a ceremony with a reverend but under in no way was it religious. All references to a god/religious icons were omitted. I ask because it seems to me that marriage is defined by the bible and used as the source to protect the sanctity of marriage. Doesn't my marriage threaten the sanctity of marriage because it's not valid under the eyes of god? If so, why aren't the opponents of same sex marriages fighting to stop all non relgious unions?

And soon to be the best answer:
Absolutely not. You should both be executed in front of a firing squad because clearly you're out to undermine all the laws of the universe. You're also involved in a biracial relationship and as we've learned over the years, these are just destined for failure. The only thing to make your marriage even less valid is for you to marry a biracial man at the courthouse.God clearly is about the small details as so many people are so adept at point out. Forget the idea of love. Who needs it.In Jesus's Name, Blessed Be!

Why, because it's the funniest answer I've seen. Sure I would have given it to the most serious and well thought out answer, but honestly, the guy/chick has way too many points so I'm awarding the lol answer. Of course I totally know who answered this question and he shall remain nameless.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ph said...

That's a HILARIOUS answer. Definately deserves 10 points...

February 05, 2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

I know, some lucky person just received 10 points!

February 06, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger evolver said...

You've even got the Yahoo answers people checking up on you here. How thoughtful!

February 07, 2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

Yahoo is everywhere...they're monitoring this communication as I write.

February 10, 2006 12:24 PM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

Oh, I think that hilarious answer was reported as abuse and my question was removed. Bummer.

February 10, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Ph said...

I got a violation for writing it. Someone cited my answer as being violent. I'm fighting back!

February 10, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

Stick it to the man!

February 10, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger Ph said...

Great idea...but let's do this first.

February 10, 2006 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home