Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New addiction

Thanks Camille, I've spent the entire day on Yahoo Answer. I just reached my daily limit on answering questions. What will I do now? I'm hurting. The pain is too much. I need to answer questions now!!! I posted a few silly meaningless questions and I'm a little overjoyed at the fact people responded. I guess I'll just have to find questions to vote for the best answer and rate the best answer. I haven't spent much time reading other people's answers. Some have been very long so after a few words I lose interest. I spent most of my time answering military questions, which was sort of fun and reminded me of my days in S-1. I wonder, is there a way I could answer personnel questions online and make a living? I'm still very knowledgable about military personnel issues and I know where to look. They have online recruiters these days and now I wonder if an online military personnel resource would be a good prosperous idea. Of course everytime I answered a question, I wondered if I really should be giving out this information. It seems harmless but who knows who is asking the question and for what purpose do they really want the information. Then again, it's not like the information provided is confidential, it's all out there on the internet. You just have to know where to look and understand what in the world you're looking at. Anyways, I'm hungry and I want answer more questions. I could create another account but I want to accumulate all the points so I can get to level 2. Grrr.

3 Comments:

Blogger evolver said...

I made level two. Yay!

January 19, 2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

So, what's the special thank you? Did you receive one?

January 20, 2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger evolver said...

No. Not that I ever saw, anyway.

January 23, 2006 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home