Thursday, January 05, 2006

Did I mention??

I didn't introduce my new project. I started a new blog, solely for sports. I tend to ramble about sports and depending on how well my teams are doing, those rambles can last for a very long time. It's my attempt to separate sports from all the other things in my life. Though, this past year, I haven't been all up into watching sports. I had brief flashes and at times I just wanted to dump the whole thing. But that sportsmania is coming back. Actually, its been back. College bowl games and NFL playoffs will do it to just about any sports fan. Well, I guess if you like American football. I say American football because apparently futbol to the rest of the world is way more important. Try over 300 million viewers for the seeding of World Cup teams, futbol's greatest stage. Yeah, I said seeding...no games...just the seeding of teams. The SuperBowl grabs about 70-80 million viewers, I think and that's an actual game. Anyway, the blog is titled A Sports Guy's Dream. Why, because I sort of envy sports writers. I wish I could meet the players, visit the stadiums and be involved in something I truly enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home