Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm alive

I'm still kicking! I wish I had some extravagent excuse or explanation for my disappearance from the blog world. Sorry, I didn't spend a month searching for enlightenment. I didn't reach another plain of existence through deep meditation. No, I didn't discover a way to connect with my spirit guide. Heck, I didn't even come close to 50,000 words for Nanowrimo. A really great idea came out of it but nothing more. I wasn't off fighting world hunger or building a shelter for the homeless in preparation of the now cold season. I didn't find inner peace or a higher power.

You know what I did, I played endless hours of Madden 06. I even attempted to play a game I just completed once again but as an evil character. I'm starting to feel the need to dive into another round of NHL action and fit in time for a new but older game. Shoot, I even left my j.o.b., though not because of my video game addiction. I had to save my mental well being from the depths of painful cruel and unusual punishment. I found my savior in a big old guy who's become a giant video game icon. I'm such a deadhead. But you know what, I loved every minute of it. Sure I would have loved to have been more productive and done something with my life but the time wasn't right. It's not my turn yet. Though the time is approaching and I have some unfinished business.

Oh and before I forget, OSU rules!!! Sorry, can't help myself. In my absence, The Ohio State University Football Team defeated the Michigan Wolverines. Life is beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home