Thursday, October 27, 2005

Damn this week

I don't have anything to really write about right now. But this week is moving at a snail's pace. Come on already and get to the end of the day Friday. I want to go home and not go to work until Monday. Maybe the slowdown is due to my birthday being on Friday. I'll be 27 folks in less than 24 hours. Not too old but not too young and definitely not 30. I'm not overly excited about my birthday and I'm not dying in anticipation of tomorrow so why the sluggish passing of time?

The Tivo is going to be busy for the next few days. Tons of horror movies are on the teli. Some I really don't care to watch but there are some that I'd love to see like the first Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th. I love watching the older horror movies. Older being made either the late 70's or the 80's. A little off the topic but this is a where are they now for another fav of mine, The Goonies. Shamefully, this movie is not in my archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home