Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Superman has been born

We're saved. Superman has been reborn. Thanks to Nicholas Cage and his wife, we have a brand new hollywood baby name, Kal-el. If you don't believe, check out the story yourself. It's actually not a new name but it's a new hollywood child with a weird name. Why do celeberties feel the need to give their newborns strange names? (Bruce Willis has Scout, Tallulah and Rumer-sorry I can't name anymore but if I look it up, I'm bound to find bunches of interesting names)They are already destined to be mocked on but to add fuel to the fire with a funny weird name only makes it worse. But that's just my opinion, I'm not the kid nor the parents so who am I to judge. But come on, Kal-el, the birth name of Clark Kent, aka Superman. Is Nicholas Cage still peeved about not landing the role of The Man of Steel? On a side note, I can't wait for the new Superman movie. I remember a buddy of mine wanting to name his first child Lucifer or was it God. Can you name your child God? Not that I'm thinking of ever doing that but there must be some happy couple just waiting to name their child God.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ph said...

Don't forget Gwenyth Paltrow and Apple, Michael Jackson and Blanket...so many.

October 04, 2005 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home