Friday, September 30, 2005

Hey Bartender...ol' Jobu needs a refill!

I'm envoking the powers of Jobu. Three very important games remain and the Indians need all the help they can get. Look Jobu, I like you, I stick up for you, but if you don't help them now, I say f@#* you, I'll find some other icon. Now all we need is some Willie Mayes Hayes, Pedro Cerrano, Ricky Vaughn and good old Lou Brown. All joking aside, this year was great. The Indians brought back my excitement for baseball and Cleveland sports teams. No matter what, win or lose, I'm proud to be an Indians fan and I truly enjoyed this season and the run they made. Unbelievable baseball and too bad someone has to be left out of the playoffs. With a little help from Jobu, it won't be the Indians. Go Tribe! now cue the music...Wild Thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home