Thursday, September 22, 2005

I don't know if I can take this

The Indians took 2 out of three games against the ChiSox's and trail by only 2 1/2 games. They lead the wild card by 1 game over the BoSox's. Forget football, baseball is too intriguing right now. I'm an American League boy and could really care less about the National League but they have their own drama. However, the AL has the fading ChiSox's, the slumping BoSox's, the hated Yankees, the red hot Indians and two teams from Cali, um, the Angels and A's. All six of these teams are fight for for playoff spot, so two teams are going to be left out. I haven't been this excited about my Indians in a long time. I can only hope they can keep winning and either leap past the ChiSox's or hold off the Sox's and Yankees. I'd prefer to knock off the ChiSox's but it maybe easier to hold off the Sox's and Yankees. On paper, the Indians have the easier schedule but the one team that scares me are those pesky D-Rays from Tampa. They've beaten up the Yankees and tripped up the Sox's, so they know they can be a spoiler but hopefully they are Yankee and Sox spoilers and rollover for the Indians. Yeah right, every game is important and ever win brings joy but a loss brings pain, suffering and a panic attack. I wish I could just turn my head and cover my ears but I just can't do that. I want to experience either the sweet joy of victory or the dreadful pain of disappointment. Whatever happens, I don't want to be the one who didn't go through either emotion. If the Indians logo wasn't so ridiculous and offensive, I'd have my Indians hat on all the time the their little logo plaster everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home