Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Now I really don't want to watch Ghost Whisperer

Here's part of an article from the washingtonpost on Ghost Whisperer;

[The lowdown: In the face-off of God vs. ghosts, ghosts triumphed: "Ghost Whisperer" replaces the beloved "Joan of Arcadia," which CBS abruptly canceled in May after only two seasons. TV's next big thing Wentworth Miller (currently starring in Fox's "Prison Break") guest stars in the "Whisperer" pilot as a dead soldier trying to connect with his son. Miller is a busy guy: He also played Satan's minion in the final two episodes of "Joan."]

CBS dumped "Joan" for Jennifer Love Hewitt? UGH!!! Poo on CBS. Not only is "Ghost Whisperer" a complete knock off of "Medium" it's supposed to replace "Joan." I think I feel the vomit. I must admit, I never watched "Joan" when it was on CBS. Only until our friend Phillip loaned season one did I get my first glimpse of a show I now love. Oh well, "Ghost Whisperer" comes on Fridays which are taken up by SciFi channel's excellent SciFi Friday shows "SG-1", "SG-Atlantis" and "Battlestar," which means I won't be pressed to change any settings on our TiVo. And for those who would like to read the entire article here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home