Monday, September 12, 2005

What a crap weekend

I feel like I have no room to complain especially with all the hard work my wife is doing but I can't help it. My first two let downs aren't important at all. First, Saturday night my Buckeyes blew a late lead over Texas and lost the game. The biggest game of the early college football season and Ohio State blows a home game that they should have won. Then on Sunday, my beloved Brownies fell to state rival Bengals. What a crappy sports weekend. On the brightside, the Indians shelled the Twins 12-4 and have a one game lead over the Yankees for the wildcard spot.

What actually made the weekend crappy was that my wife worked all weekend. I did get to spend some time with her but for the most part, she worked like it was a weekday. I am proud of my wife, she rocks! So what did I do with my time? Well, I sure didn't do anywork that I brought home with me. I sure as hell didn't write a damn thing, which is beginning to really annoy me. I want to write, I have so much stuck in my head that I want to get out but I can't concentrate. I wonder off every few seconds. This is not good. I basically sat around and did nothing worthwhile. Played videogames, watched football and drank beer. Very exciting stuff. Oh and the old car needs a new rim. Great. I did avoid a mullet disaster by getting a haircut. I was getting dangerously close to a mullet, brought to my attention by my wife while playing with my hair last week. All in all, a boo weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home