Monday, August 15, 2005

High expectations

Okay, "The Skeleton Key" has set some high expectations. I saw a preview on TV Saturday night boasting the most surprising twist since "The Sixth Sense." If the wife and I don't act like the lame-o's, we will see this movie and it better not disappoint. Now, that was the first time I heard that saying, so boasting is a strong word, however, it's now in my head that this movie will have a great twist. And it better be a whole hell of a lot better than "Hide and Seek." Now that was an aweful movie and not even worth renting. Unfortunately, we paid full price to see that stinker. Did I say we're lame-o's.

We need a movie night. There are so many movies I would like to see. Actually I think that's a lie. I can't even think of five movies that are out that I would like to see. I have no desire to see remakes or nasty bikini butt Jessica Simpson. I loved Dukes of Hazzard and I'm a fan of Seann William Scott but come on, Jessica Simpson, totally creepy. I will say, the remake that was very good was "War of the Worlds." You go Tom. Awe man, missed "Batman Returns." "Do you have it black?"

Speaking of nights, when's my game night? I gonna pout until I have my game night. I want my game night. I want my game night. When's my game night. Is it time for game night.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ph said...

The Skeleton Key was very good with a very good twist.

August 15, 2005 2:35 PM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

Excellent! That's good to hear. By the way, WHEN IS GAME NIGHT? I WANT GAME NIGHT. WHEN IS GAME NIGHT? I WANT GAME NIGHT...

August 15, 2005 3:36 PM  
Blogger Ph said...

August 27th...didn't Camille tell you?

August 15, 2005 5:24 PM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 16, 2005 9:13 AM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

Yeah, but I wanted to whine about it a little more.

August 16, 2005 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home