Thursday, July 21, 2005

Yawnnnnnnnn

Now I know I'm not the most exciting person nor do I have the most interesting blog but there are some out there that can put you to sleep. For instance, Pro Cynic, will definitely put you to sleep. He goes on and on about things I really don't care about. The only thing he's got going for him is that he's a Cleveland Brown's fan but you know what dude, stop. You'll ruin it for the rest of us. I know the Browns have the coolest fans and you want to be apart of that but you just can't join the party. So get out of the Dawg Pound and stay in Indianapolis.

I'm gonna start a new thing, as I develop the lovely little blog, I will be adding the blogs that really get the Z's rolling. Any Mr. pro cynic has just become the honorary first nominee. Congrats dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home