Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Finally!!

So, I really don't have anything to do here at work, so why not talk about the NHL. Finally, the NHL and player's association reach an agreement. Though I really didn't miss it, but I'm glad to see there will be an NHL season. Go Leaf's! I'm not going to go into the details of the agreement because I really don't care. The only thing I care about is that there will be hockey games on TV. I can actually watch out for Caps ticket sales. Yeah, I live in the DC area so I have to go see Caps games which is better than nothing. I grew up in near Cleveland (more like Akron) and we had no team. They still have no NHL team but they do have a farm team(San Jose). Unfortunately for the NHL, the NFL is about to get started so my focus will be on my Brownies from late August until January. Well maybe late July. Sorry honey, I'll be in football lala land for awhile and Pelican Pete's every Sunday.

Hopefully the Caps are at least a playoff team because those games are crazy good. The energy is amazing and maybe I won't spill my soft drink on the ground and soak my wife's purse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home