Thursday, August 04, 2005

Boredom

I really have nothing better to do right now. Work is quite a bore. Maybe this new job will pan out and I swear I will take advantage of this extra time. I've been meaning to get my butt in gear and actually write but I haven't been able to concentrate enough to do so. My mind wonders off into lala land so quickly these days. For instance, I'm not even writing about what I intended to comment on which was my new addition to the snore alert. It's not actually a snore, it's sort of entertaining but then again, why would someone want to read about some person's NCAA '06 gaming experience as they make their way through the Heisman mode??? In fact, it reminds me of the days as a child when I would be in the backyard every Sunday afternoon after watching my beloved Browns and play out my fantasy season. I created a team comprised of fictional players who I would pit against real nfl teams. I basically played a game of football by myself. I'd start as the quarterback and depending on my play calling, I would morph into a running back, receiver or tight end. I even provided myself with play by play calls from the imaginary sportscasters. I would even do pregame highlights from last weeks fantasy game. Oh and the best games where when it snowed. So much fun.

Okay, so I'm lame but still, this little dude is providing us recaps of his games. At least I didn't expose the rest of the world to my games, until now...but it was years ago. Or was it. Maybe that's why I have a football at home and a nice little backyard. Maybe I'm just jealous he has the game and I don't. I can be such a hater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home