Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm such a schmuck

How many days am I going to NOT send my little brothers care package? It's probably been two weeks now and still haven't sent out his package. Just this past Sunday night, I placed the snacks in a box. I still have to put the sports print outs, seal the box and then get to the post office. That may take another three weeks. One week for each task. Though I told my brother I would, I feel weird asking people to go send packages to my brother so he can give them to the Marines that he works with. My little brother is in the Navy, but his specialty is combat medic and is attached to a Marine unit. Apparently they don't get much support from home, which is sad. Mail is such a huge moral booster. When I was in Korea, getting a package from someone meant a whole heck of alot. So I'll just say to go check out the USO website if you're interested or even search around the internet, I'm sure they are not the only ones. Oh, if his package is still at home on Saturday, someone kick my butt please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ph said...

Just send the friggin' package, Ted.

August 25, 2005 7:24 AM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

okaaaaay, i sent the package.

August 26, 2005 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home