Monday, September 19, 2005

Doom on you...ESPN and Fox

I'm still excited. Very excited. BUT...the gosh darn sports networks are not broadcasting a single Indians game. The surprise team of the year, and not one of the networks can find it in them to show at least ONE game. C'mon, who wants to see Toronto and the Yankees? Though, I suppose Cleveland vs KC isn't that exciting either. Oh, and Fox, figures they would broadcast the Yanks and BoSox's. Nevermind the Indians and ChiSox's. I should take a vacation to Medina for the next month or so to watch baseball. I'm sure that will go over real well. I'm sure my little brother will be watching every night on Ohio Sportsnet or a local network. Err...these are times when I wish I lived in Ohio. I can't get excited about O's, Ravens, Redskins, Mystics, Nationals, Wizards or any other team in this general area. Except possibly for the Caps. Cleveland doesn't have a NHL team but believe me if they did, you bet your ass I'd be cheering them on. Cleveland Rocks, Cleveland Rocks, Cleveland Rocks....OHIO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home