Friday, September 23, 2005

If you're reading this...

20 Facts about Myself:

1. I'm tired of trying to be perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and I'm no different.
2. I like watching HGTV and dreaming about my dream home.
3. If I had a $100 million, I'd still work because I worry too much.
4. I love me some chicken tika masala
5. I don't like to be grammactically correct all the time. I like me some misuse of language.
6. I can't stand seeing people leave the shopping carts in the middle of parking spots.
7. I'm too embarrased to wear my kilt like a true Scot's man.
8. I wish I could eat what I want, when I want and not suffer the consequences of my stomach's desire.
9. Spiders scare the crap out of me but I'll still kill them for my wife.
10. I want to communicate with the other side.
11. I believe in love after first sight.
12. I assume all people are good in nature until they prove me otherwise.
13. I eat my lunches inside my car to avoid people at work.
14. I suck at making lunches...I make the same thing every day.
15. Eating the same foods over and over again doesn't bother me.
16. I can't seem to sleep past 8 am
17. I hate running but I feel the need to run...though that doesn't mean I actually run
18. I thought I would never drink coffee, damn you Starbucks.
19. Death scares me...I haven't even come close to leaving my mark.
20. I really hate describing myself and this took me all day to write...

I know the rules but I'm sorry Phillip, I just don't know that many people, soooo
whoever reads this....TAG you're it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From masses to multitudes
L et's be honest: For the most part college newspapers are shadows of their former selves and, sadly, The Michigan Daily is one of the better papers.
Great posts... If you really want to learn about MONEY...
I have a stock trading day trading hot-day-trading-tips.info site/blog. It pretty much covers stock trading day trading hot-day-trading-tips.info related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

September 23, 2005 3:31 PM  
Blogger Ph said...

I tried to avoid people at work too. Then your wife came along. Other jobs I had I use to drive to a park and sit there and eat my lunch. It's way better.

September 23, 2005 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home