Thursday, September 29, 2005

Now I'm a Yankees fan

Only for one reason would I ever root for the NY Yankees a.k.a "The Evil Empire." Sorry Boston but you're one game behind the Indians for the wild card spot and the ChiSox's just clinched the AL Central. The best the Indians can do is win tonight, and sweep the ChiSox's for a tie. However, the ChiSox's would win the tie breaker leading the series 11-5. There is no more room for losing, the Indians must win every single game. No more losing to the stinking Devil Rays. Don't break my heart and choke right at the end. You all lost three straight games and are about to be the cause of my heart attack. Now I could root for Boston, but I don't want to risk both teams beating out the Indians. I feel more comfortable rooting against the team behind the Indians than the team in front. Especially since that didn't go so well the first time with the ChiSox's. So let's go Yanks beat them Sox's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home