Monday, October 03, 2005

It's over...the fat lady sang her song

Crap...that's it. The Indians ran out of steam and lost six of the last seven and missed the playoffs by one game. All the shoulda, woulda, coulda's mean nothing now. The Indians breathed new life into baseball and Cleveland sports for me. I'll move on to another heart attack, with the Brownies but that may be more suffering than the exciting playoff run the Indians gave to all sports fans.

I took a slide this weekend in my NFL weekly picks. Luckily no one else had a great week so I'm only two back. I never mentioned this but I'm doing in an office pool at my old job. The overall winner, will receive a jersey of their favorite team. I won last year but we didn't have any sort of prizes. This year is different and I'll just have to defend my make believe title and pick a whole lot better than last week. So not important, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home