Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm back

I really didn't go anywhere. Though, I have been MIA when it came to my blog. I'm not just back to blogging. I'm back to writing. I finally overcame myself and started writing. Last night I broke through my self imposed barrier and put the pen to the paper. I'm not much for sitting in front of a computer and writing. I think I'll put everything into word on the weekends. For now, I'll write with my good friends, the pen and paper. I even have a nice new notebook to untangle the big jumble of thoughts and make a story out of it. Even my wife started to write. She's practicing for the Nanowrimo november blitz. Even though she can't use the story she started last night, I hope she continues. I want to know what happens.

Even though I said I don't care about sports. I can't help but watch or talk about them. Despite sports being a big part of my life, I'm not putting anything about sports on this blog. I've decided to start another blog, solely for the world of sports. I'm working on setting it up and maybe in a few weeks, I will unveil my side project. Though it may have to wait until after November. I've to concentrate on two stories. One for Nanowrimo and the other story that I can't wait to write. Unfortunately, this blog may also suffer for the next month. Not like it really matters, it already suffers from neglect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home