Friday, October 14, 2005

The Rogue Nation of Caspieas

I stumbled across this game, Nation States, while reading posts on a forum for NaNoWrimo. I've created a new nation and here is a little description of my lovely nation;

The Rogue Nation of Caspieas is a tiny, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its burgeoning emu population. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 6 million enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Social Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 15%. A small but healthy private sector is led by the Furniture Restoration industry, followed by Gambling and Soda Sales.
Voting is voluntary. Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Caspieas's national animal is the emu and its currency is the fluke.
Caspieas is ranked 5686th in the region and 62,381st in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.

I'm currently struggling with an issue to ban automobiles, put a stop to protestors who disrupted several major cities by clogging the streets with cyclists or completely dismiss the issue. What to do, what to do? I may have to just dismiss the issue. I don't want to strip any civil freedoms but I don't want to hurt the economy nor the environment. Damn my advisors, I wish they'd give me more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home