Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I just don't care

It's weird, I was all into sports. I couldn't get enough baseball or football. For a brief moment, I had a need to watch hockey. I even busted out my ESPN NHL 2K5 video game to quench my thirst for hockey. Even my wife mentioned that my blog was littered with tons of sports related topics.

Now I'm worn out. I watched about five minutes of this morning's sportscenter and quickly changed over to a show I've been meaning to watch, Criminal Minds. I even snuck in an episode of Inuyasha. Don' ask, I get up way to early but I like having all the time in the world in the morning. Anyways, I simply want to see the scores of games I'm interested in but that's it. I briefly watched some football and baseball games this past weekend. The MLB playoff race heats up this week, with games on almost every night on Fox but I really have no desire to watch. I'm not excited to see who wins the World Series. I can barely find a reason to go out on Sunday to Pelican Pete's to watch the Browns play. As long as I see the final score, I'm satisfied. I keep up with the scores only to mention them to my brother overseas or to have a short conversation with my little brother in Ohio.

Mmmmm, pumpkin spice latte. Sorry, someone just blurted that out. Pumpkin, October...pumpkin. This means pumpkin, white chocolate pudding and cool whip. Yum.

Right now I could give a damn about sports. Give me the scores, that's it. I could barely watch my favorite show, PTI-Pardon the Interruption with Tony and Mike...sad. Oh well, more time for other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home