Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Falling flat on my face

No, I didn't actually fall down on my face but it sure feels like it when I think about nanowrimo. I was so hyped up about this and couldn't wait to get started. Now it's the middle of the month and probably should have something like 25,000 words or so. Hmm, my total is more like 500 something. Crap o la. I almost feel like writing and almost want to go crazy and write 49,500 words in two weeks. Of course, that's crazy talk. I'd never do it. I'm more likely to continue with another writing project I started a month or so ago. I miss that story. I was completely engrossed in a video game that I spent nearly every waking moment attached to the xbox. Then I struggled with some horrible feelings which seem to have worked themselves out. I'm not in such a poop mood anymore. I feel awhole lot better, though at times a little weird. Limbo status is freaky and a bit uneasy but it's all for the better. There's light at the end of this tunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home