Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My new persona debacle

So, I tried to insert this new persona quiz and it pushed by side bar to the bottom of the page. I'm not very good with html and the templates so I deleted the whole post. But I salvaged the persona description. Basically, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Yesss!

Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Don't ask me why, but I just like this dumb little quizzes. What's with these things anyways? They don't offer any insight as to who I am. There's no real value in them but they do entertain me for a while. Oh well, I'm addicted to them right now. I can't stop myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home