Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I confess...

Thank you so much Phillip for the tag. So without further ado;

I spend more time dreaming and talking about writing, than actual writing.
I find it terribly difficult to do things I really want to do.
I spend too much time doing nothing.
I don't have any guy friends to do "guy" things.
Despite being married to a wonderful woman, I feel lonely sometimes.
I frequently don't want to do anything.
I'm a sucker for romatic comedies and cry throughout the movie.
Actually, I shed tears almost during every movie and I don't know why.
My spiritual beliefs don't offer me complete comfort, I'm still terrified of death.
Sorry sweetie, but I want Nicole Kidman to bear my children, at least one of them.

Okay, there you have it. Due to one of my confessions, you now know why I don't tag anyone. I don't know anyone to tag. Oh, I was jut kidding about the Nicole Kidman child bearing thing. I only want my lovely wife Camille to have that honor. Though, I have it pretty easy. I don't have to carry the child around for nine months and have some kid pop out of my body. I'll be right with you sweetie, laying on the ground unconscious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home