Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy Happy Happy New Year, Oye!

Another year down, plenty more to come, well, at least I hope so. What a year but really no need to recap. I enter the new year on good spirits. I'm out to accomplish many things, as usual but this time, no resolutions. Like Phillip, I feel they are destined for failure. I know what I want to accomplish right now, and I'll need room for others that pop up throughout the year. I often change my mind on things and how I feel impacts what I really want to accomplish. What I think now, may not hold true in July. Something may change or a new event may occur which will change my outlook and nix a resolution or two. Besides, life is in constant motion and you have to bee fluid enough to move with it and strong enough to change directions. I will say, New Year's Eve at the Frontpage was a blast. Lots of silly drunk unknowns but the most important part was spending the evening and wee hours of the new year with Phillip, Karen, Kim, Emily, Mike, Megan, Carly and the lovely Camille.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home