Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Where's the resue party

Help, I'm in danger! I fear these are my last words. I can only hope I make it out of here alive. If only I had called the Rescue Rangers. Chip and Dale wouldn't have let me down. Hopefully they find my body and these damn yellow man eating plants don't devour me. Let my wife know I fought valiantly and never gave up. I'll keep fighting until the end but with every passing moment I grow weaker. No food or water for days. I haven't seen a soul for months. Dimensia has settled in and I don't know what's real or my imagination. I don't trust anything. My bones are weary and I can barely swivel in this chair. The giant mirror is creeping me out. Damit, I need a medic! I'm losing feeling in my legs. Oh no, my left arm is going numb. I'm going into carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Comments:

Blogger mscamille said...

That's temping for ya.

January 10, 2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home