Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A very boring day

This has to be one of THE most boring days to date. I'm on a temp assignment today and the only thing I've done is sit and answer the phone. Oh, and the phone hardly ever rings, which is actually good. I hate answering phones. The rest of my time is spent on the internet. There's nothing for me to do. I'm tired of reading. I can't even check personal email. Second company I know that blocks personal email sites. Ugh. I tell you the headlines on washingtonpost.com haven't changed. I've read quite a few blogs and now I'm simply tired. I haven't eaten because I really don't feel like it. I should because I'll be sick later and have a headache. I should have let the phone ring and not answered the call at 9. I'd be at home freaking out about how I really need to find a job that not only pays well but something I can enjoy. Damn, it's only 1:30. Four more hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home