Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's been awhile

I finally updated my blog and took off the nanowrimo stuff. If you didn't notice, I never completed. I barely even made an attempt. Anyways I also added another blog that has my interest. I stumbled across this guy who made a Star wars fan film and was featured on G4TV. It took me a month or so to actually put forth the effort to find the website and watch the forty minute feature. It's actually pretty cool for what it is. The film has some decent low budget special effects but it amazes me how much help the guy received around the world to put together the film especially computer graphics-wise. The fan film is titled "Star Wars: Revelations." It takes place inbetween episodes 3 and 4. If you have time, check it out. The director, Shane Felox is a local. Not that being local matters, just interesting to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home