Tuesday, February 28, 2006

WTF happened to the pool!

Man, people are touchy, edgy and easily annoyed. Look, I 'm far from zen-like(just ask my wife). I can get cranky and go from chill to pissed off in 4.2 seconds on some dumb ridiculously insignificant things but dude, what just happened before my eyes? Are these people really serious? I'm about to list the events that just unfolded infront of my eyes. For all of you who don't know, I joined the office American Idol pool, which ceases to exist and I'm left dumb-founded.
---------------------------------------------------
Monday February 27, 2006 5:11 p.m.
Folks...

Due to circumstances beyond my control we will not be voting at all this week in the pool. More than half our players will be at a meeting in Florida Wednesday night and will not have an opportunity to watch the show.

In the interest of being fair I figure the best thing to do is to penalize no one and just resume the pool the following week.

Thanks,
The Pool Master

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:39 a.m. - A participant
As best as I can tell there will be 4 out of 21 in Florida hardly half, not even a third. All of these people when they signed on knew they would be in Florida this week.

I don’t think it’s fair to the rest of us who have made a commitment to watching the show or taping it or getting the highlights somehow.

So I am officially out of the pool!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:01 a.m. - Another participant
in your e-mail. You said more than half. Now it's only 4 people. I don't think it's fair.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:02 a.m. - Another participant
I have no problem with missing a week - especially since the Pool Master will be out of town on business and unable to tally everything up.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:02 a.m. - Pool Master
Good riddance!

Folks... For exactly this kind of childish behavior the AI Pool is hereby cancelled for the season. I will not be running it again.

Thanks for your participation.

The "Ex" Pool Master
-------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, what in the world just happened. What happened to good old fashion fun? Honestly, I could care less about missing a week. It's not that important to vote every week. I'll still watch the show and still be thinking about which four aspiring performers get the boot. On a side note, eye candy Becky was booted off(I never expected her to last very long) so that leaves me with Katherine to dream about. She needs to bring it on, because Ace is so damn good looking (smokin'hot might fit better) that he's getting all the attention(even from my wife!) Come on honey, where's your milkshake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home