Monday, April 03, 2006

Where am I???

Do you ever feel like your mind is not in the same place as your body? Today I feel that way. I'm not sure what's going on and I feel like I'm off in some distant land while this shell of a body is going through the motions. I can still think and collect my thoughts but what I'm feeling has nothing to do with what's going on. I'm not sure how to explain it. This morning I could hear the bird chirp of my alarm and it kept chirping for a while. I could hear it but I didn't want to leave where ever I was during my dream. I felt I had to finish something. Reluctantly, I rolled out of bed and hit the snooze five minutes before the actual alarm goes off. I have one of those aroma, light and sound alarms. I usually hit the snooze 15 minutes into the little program. The alarm goes off after 30 minutes. Anyways, even though I did a little 20 minute workout, took care of Scooter, put the monday morning trash out, made lunch, ate breakfast, watched sportcenter, and made my way to work; I feel like I'm somewhere else. I went through my morning routine without any thought. I feel a sadness and that I'm searching for something but I don't know what. Whatever it is, it's not here. It's wherever my subconciousness is right now. One day, I really would like to know what goes on in my subconcious mind especially on days like today. What in the world is it doing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue Eyes said...

It happens sometimes. My whole week has been rinse, wash, and repeat.

April 26, 2006 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home