Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm stoked so who's in?

Okay, I'm stoked about the upcoming Superman movie. What makes it even more exciting is the possiblity of seeing it in 3D-IMAX. The quesion is, do I want to go way out of my way to Chantilly to see the movie or simply watch it at our normal theater. I don't even know where Chantilly is? I feel like it's some far distant land hidden in the depths of Virginia. So, who's in? I'll go with a group. I'm certainly not venturing alone into the great abyss known as Virginia.

Oh, I'm not entirely sure if it's 3d-Imax or just plain old Imax.

2 Comments:

Blogger evolver said...

I am sooo stoked about it. I am so hyped that I've watched Superman and Superman II all week, and been listening to the John Williams soundtrack on the computer!

The trailer looks just awesome. This time I think we really will believe a man can fly.

Did you make it all the way to the Tivo?

June 23, 2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger teddyjb said...

We've watched Superman I and II. Even though this upcoming Superman is supposed to pick up after II, we're still going to try and see both III and IV.

I did make it to the Tivo. Huge let down, but there was a nice little Superman Returns feature waiting to brighten up the day.

June 27, 2006 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home